Delahey Industries, Inc. (“Delahey Industries”) was incorporated in 1998 by a principle owner with 25+ years of experience in the asbestos industry. Delahey Industries personnel have over 90+ years combined experience in the asbestos industry and are all federally and state certified. Employees complete a yearly re-certification process for all asbestos disciplines. Delahey Industries is also a State of Wisconsin certified asbestos and lead (Pb) company.
Delahey Industries specializes in asbestos inspections, bid specifications, project design, project management and air quality monitoring.
Delahey Industries can provide the first hand knowledge, resources, statutory compliance information and equipment necessary to perform asbestos project inspection/monitoring related tasks in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
The long term experience level of Delahey Industries professionals enables them to guide industrial, governmental, or commercial clients, contractors, or building owners in understanding and complying with detailed and complex asbestos/lead (Pb) federal, state and local guidelines.
Additional proven qualifications include:
- Comprehensive knowledge of the laws and regulations relative to federal, state and local asbestos/lead (Pb) guidelines.
- Consistent proven ability to complete projects punctually on demanding time schedules.
- Successful asbestos management encompassing a wide range of high profile asbestos projects.
- A comprehensive insurance policy serviced by specialized environmental industry and financially solid carriers.
- Consistent expertise and accuracy in performing inspections, project design, bid specifications, project management and air monitoring in compliance with federal, state and local regulatory guidelines.
- Competitive, clear and concise task specific proposals for services.
- Meticulous and responsive administrative support staff with fourteen years of environmental service experience.